NEW MUSIC - iGUARANTEE -GRACIA (prod. Andre Vibes) @Gracia_Music #ProclaimMedia






She goes by the name "GRACIA" is a song writer and a young Lady if many parts. While growing up as a child, she believed there was magic in music as she was fond of singing her heart out. At age 5, she had already began leading solos in her church choir, at the branch of  "The Redeemed Christian Church of God", Benin City, where she fellowshipped; little wonder the dexterity and sonorousity of her voice.

 While in secondary school, she was privileged to serve as the Asst. Leader at the school fellowship (Scripture Union) where she harnessed the ways of the Holy Spirit.

 In 2011/2012 respectively, she attempted a national musical talent show where she qualified, but was never called to the house. However, God had better plans for her. In a visitation, He told her, "I have made & given you a voice for greater works.  Men & women shall hear your voice from far & near and bless the name of the Lord because it is anointed".

 With the support of her family (The Akubuikes'), Pst. Ben Kadiri and her music mentors; Pst. Marvellous Osunde and Mr. Noah "Kbk Jnr" Momodu, she has grown in leaps and bounds and from strength to strength in her musical career.

 Gracia has ministered at great gospel events serving as a back up vocalist for multiple award winner Min. Joan Paul on same stage as other A-list Music ministers such as, Sammie Okposo, Pita, Eben, Victor Atenaga, Nikki Laoye, Efe Nathan, Tim Godfery amongst others. Aside that, she is also one of the anchors that rocks the mic for some of the prestigious Red Carpet Moments on Pro-Claim Tv Show's "Pro-Claim Event Special"

 She says "I believe my debut single "iGUARANTEE" will touch and impact lives as well as win souls over to God because every lyric is inspired by the Holy Spirit."

The song "iGuarantee" is produced by Andre Vibes.



CONNECT
FACEBOOK - Gracia Akubuike
TWITTER - @Gracia_Music
IG - @Gracia_Music


LYRICS
iGuarantee -GRACIA

Chorus: Amarachi'neke noh `bem
Sobugi né dum ijéh
Yes! You're the Lord
Who never fails me
I know! I guarantee

Verse 1:
    I don't understand
    Why you love & care for me like this
    How I still breathe this fresh clean air
    Oh oh … oh God! Is all a miracle to me
    'Cos deep down in my heart
     I know I don't deserve this love

Vamp:
    Even when you see the deepest
    Part of my life of life
    You still love me the same
    And that is why
    Obim 'na tom ka sugar
    Like sweet and honey
    Oh yeah….oh yeah

Chorus:
    Amarachi'neke noh `bem
    Sobugi né dum ijéh
    Yes! You're the Lord
    Who never fails me
    I know! I guarantee

Verse 2:
    He is the Lord
    The maker of grace
    And he is the one who inscribes favour on your face
    No matter where
    No matter how
    They try to bring you down
    He won't leave you in the race

Vamp: 
    'Cos even when you see the deepest
    Part of my life of life
     You still love me the same
    And that is why
    Obim 'na tom ka sugar
    Like sweet and honey
    Oh yeah….oh yeah    
    
    Repeat Chorus

Bridge: 
    Yeah your love dey burst my head oh
    This your love I can't comprehend
    Yes I love you so much
    But I know you love me more
    I love you Jesus

    Repeat Chorus

   Your life,
   Your health,
   Your business', they are guaranteed
   Your peace
   Your finances
   Your academics,
   They are guaranteed in Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts